Tuesday, October 07, 2008

precious healthy life

Shock to see the news from USA, as quoted
' AN unemployed California man shot and killed his wife, three children and mother-in-law before taking his own life over his family's financial difficulties.'.
>>>>>
Potential recovery is a matter of time for healthy soul and body.
I called many medical staffs, doctors for optimum arrangement to ensure a safer action for my niece's Appendicitis operation. Then followed with called to relatives of extended family to check with my sister who has been very close to me as long as I could remember since my very young childhood. Even her grand children are very closed to me. Brave young children of 12 and 8 did their routine home work. Prepared their own breakfast while their mother is in hospital.
They showed the kind of mood looking forward to doing thing for a better future.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home