Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Rebirth

Hi Friends,

Happy to see you again. I am back. Feel like a rebirth after many incidences.
We have added a new pet, a white rabbit to our group. His name is 'Happy'
A puppy of 6 months old is also on our list of new member. Lassie, my new pet dog has the German Shepherd look. Lassie likes to tilt her head to a side and watch my lip movement.

Feel stupid after cheated by a staff of Borneo Real Estate of Kuching. Friends heard the story and said it has happened in the past. They asked why it could happen. Sound that it should not have happened.

One friend mentioned that if Borneo Real Estate volunteered to help, as the staff same to me. Then it is best to look for our own friend. There is special intention with such volunteering act. So this is a lesson for long term good health. See you soon , my friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home